Sorting line for cuttings specifications
The FL'EX Sorting line for cuttings is intended for use by seed breeders and for the grading of cuttings prior to the potting phase in nurseries.
- Continuous and uniform grading of propagation material
- Uniform crops and significant labour savings
- Insight into the cuttings grading for each plant variety via a database that collects the results
- Thanks to ‘flat surface’ grading on the conveyor, the risk of plant damage is minimal
- Sorting of exact numbers per batch
- Capacity of up to 1,200 crates an hour
View our other FL’EX products too.