Grading and sorting line specifications
After the plants are graded, they are distributed into various grades. These grades are determined using the set sorting criteria. With the use of a plant transfer unit, the plants for each grade are replanted into a tray. It is also possible to replant the plants in a staggered pattern.
- Uniform sorting of plants
- No damage to plant material
- Capacity of up to 18,000 plants an hour
- Unlimited number of gradings
- Available for many tray types
- Optional staggered tray filling (100%, 50%, 33%)