Young plant sorter specifications
The sorting machine grades and sorts the young vegetable plants into four classifications: 100%, 50%, 33% and waste. The machine delivers unprecedented precision, speed and management performance.
- Classification for up to four groups (including waste)
- Sorting: 100%, 50% or 33% downgrading per classification
- Reliable: classification without cup intervention
- Reliable classification: leaf surface area, stem diameter, leaf development stage and plant volume are all measurable
- Compact machine: requires approx. 20 m² floorspace
- Based on chlorophyll fluorescence technology
- Hygienic: plant contact is prevented and the grippers are disinfected
- Low maintenance costs thanks to proven components and minimal moving parts
- With proven Aris vision technology.
- Capabilities depend on sorting ratios.
View our other FL’EX products too.