The advantages of the dibbler
The depth of the holes can be adjusted better by using a horizontal hole press. This is an advantage for seeds that germinate rapidly. They can be sown more deeply so that a firmer hypocotyl (initial stem) can be formed.
- Perfectly formed openings for cuttings and sowing;
- Nice and straight holes without chips;
- The increased press uniformity results in an enormous quality increase for sowing;
- Optional movable dibbler for higher capacity with no compromise on quality;
- Capacity up to 1,000 trays an hour.
View our other FL’EX products too.