The main benefit is the automation of the unfavourable job of manually driving sticks into the blocks. In a single run, the block is watered, seeded/transplanted, covered and fitted with a stick. Furthermore, the machine offers pre-set programmes that can be individually adjusted to the specific requirements of all types of stone wool block and various staking positions.
- Machine stakes in exactly the same positions, to the same depth
- Integrated part of the stone wool line
- Ability to stake in different patterns
- Variable spacing patterns
- Positioning variable between 20 and 50 mm
- Capacity of up to 25.000 sticks per hour